The BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT, is committed to making IT good for society. They use the power of our network to bring about positive, tangible change. They champion the global IT profession and the interests of individuals, engaged in that profession, for the benefit of all. The Institute fosters links between experts from industry, academia and business to promote new thinking, education and knowledge sharing. Through continuing professional development and a series of respected IT qualifications, the Institute seeks to promote professional practice tuned to the demands of business. It provides practical support and information services to its members and volunteer communities around the world. The Institute collaborates with government, industry and relevant bodies to establish good working practices, codes of conduct, skills frameworks and common standards. It also offers a range of consultancy services to employers to help them adopt best practice.
Membership Opportunities, Award and Qualifications:
* Register to become a Chartered IT Professional (CITP), Chartered Engineer (CEng), Chartered Scientist (CSci), Incorporated Engineer (IEng) and Professional Registration for IT Technicians (RITTech).
* Gain access to over 10,800 ebooks and a whole host of industry related journals and magazines on EBSCO, you’ll be able to broaden your knowledge in a vast number of topics.
* Receive the BCS’ own weekly newsletter - giving you a well-rounded knowledge of every aspect of the industry.
* Mentoring and Training opportunities available.
* Find your perfect job using their job board, BCS Recruit.
http://www.bcs.org Tel: 01793 417424
IT Graduate Jobs here.