Computer Games Technology Jobs
Apply for the Best Computer Games & Developer Graduate Jobs
The world of computer science is varied and always changing. Whether you are looking for a career in games development, as a software engineer or love nothing more than analysing data, we can help you find your ideal computer science job in the UK. Upload your CV today.
No matter the kind of job you are looking for, there is a need for IT expertise in almost all industries. However, some of the largest sectors that employ computer science graduates include:
- Technology and gaming industry – this includes large employers like Google, as well as tech start-ups looking to disrupt the industry
- Financial services – this industry is now dominated by technology and the big investment banks tend to have several computer science graduate schemes as well as graduate computer science jobs
- Aerospace and defence sector are always looking to stay ahead of the game, so are on the lookout for talented computer scientists to help them enhance their technological offering
- Public sector - NHS, schools and the civil service all employ a number of different IT and tech specialists to work across several different roles or projects
- Manufacturing is a sector that looks to recruit computer scientists in roles such as software engineers, information architects and programmers.
Another emerging industry that is a growing recruiter for computer science graduates is artificial intelligence. This exciting industry is always on the lookout for graduates that have strong analytical and technical expertise.
What computer science graduate jobs can you do with a computer science degree?
Computer science graduate jobs can typically be in software development, software engineering, web development or programming jobs.
At STEM Graduates, we have placed many computer science graduates in jobs across the country that include:
- Software Developer
- Software Engineer
- IT Support Engineer
- Games Developer
- UX Analyst
- Web Designer
- Data analyst
- Data Scientist
Computer science jobs
Computer science is a competitive field so if you need top industry advice on how to create a job-winning CV, take a look at our blog. We are a specialist STEM graduate recruiter and work with some of the UK's biggest recruiters. If you are a computer science graduate looking for your first or second role out of university then upload your CV today.
Find Popular Graduate Jobs & Graduate Schemes
Apply for the best Maths Graduate Jobs
Skills, such as logical thinking, problem-solving and data analysis that are taught as part of a maths degree are in high demand. Mathematics is a varied discipline and can set you on a course for a number of different careers. Here at STEM Graduates, we have the best selection of maths graduate jobs suitable for everyone.
What jobs can you do with a maths degree?
The type of jobs that are directly related to a maths degree includes data analyst, statistician, teacher, actuary, accounting, quantity surveyor, software developer and investment analysis, amongst others. Finance and investment, accountancy and the insurance industry are some of the most popular industries for maths graduates to find jobs in after they have finished their studies.
There are also a number of graduate schemes for maths graduates. Many large multi-national finance and insurance companies operate worldwide graduate schemes, where those who've studied maths might have an edge. Another avenue for maths graduates can be the Civil Service. Fast Steam, this is a graduate scheme run by the civil service and has a number of roles that may appeal to mathematics graduates, such as the Government Statistical Service, Government Economic Service and Finance; not that you are restricted to those roles.
The type of employers that are looking for maths graduates include:
- The NHS
- The civil service
- Educational establishments, such as university, colleges and schools
- IT companies
- Pharmaceutical organisations
- Insurance businesses
- Market research companies
- Banks: including investment banks and consumer-facing banks
- Accountancy and auditing firms
List of careers in mathematics
If you're wondering what you can do with your maths degree, here is a list of closely related careers you could consider:
- Software tester, engineer or developer
- Acoustic consultant
- Big data analyst
- Tax consultant
- Data scientist
- Statistical programmer
- Betting analyst
How to find a maths graduate job
We have many maths graduate jobs on our jobs board that graduates can apply for. View our list of current jobs for maths graduates and graduate schemes that accept those who’ve studied mathematics, statistics and other maths-based degrees. To get the latest maths jobs straight to your inbox, sign up to our newsletter.
Find Popular Graduate Jobs & Graduate Schemes
Biology Graduate Jobs - Chemistry Graduate Jobs - Physics Graduate Jobs - Biomedical Science Jobs - Life Science Graduate Jobs - Biochemistry Graduate Jobs - Data Science Graduate Jobs - Forensic Science Graduate Jobs - Neuroscience Graduate Jobs - Microbiology Graduate Jobs - Chemical Engineering Graduate Jobs - Environmental Science Graduate Jobs