Computer Games Technology Jobs
Apply for the Best Computer Games & Developer Graduate Jobs
The world of computer science is varied and always changing. Whether you are looking for a career in games development, as a software engineer or love nothing more than analysing data, we can help you find your ideal computer science job in the UK. Upload your CV today.
No matter the kind of job you are looking for, there is a need for IT expertise in almost all industries. However, some of the largest sectors that employ computer science graduates include:
- Technology and gaming industry – this includes large employers like Google, as well as tech start-ups looking to disrupt the industry
- Financial services – this industry is now dominated by technology and the big investment banks tend to have several computer science graduate schemes as well as graduate computer science jobs
- Aerospace and defence sector are always looking to stay ahead of the game, so are on the lookout for talented computer scientists to help them enhance their technological offering
- Public sector - NHS, schools and the civil service all employ a number of different IT and tech specialists to work across several different roles or projects
- Manufacturing is a sector that looks to recruit computer scientists in roles such as software engineers, information architects and programmers.
Another emerging industry that is a growing recruiter for computer science graduates is artificial intelligence. This exciting industry is always on the lookout for graduates that have strong analytical and technical expertise.
What computer science graduate jobs can you do with a computer science degree?
Computer science graduate jobs can typically be in software development, software engineering, web development or programming jobs.
At STEM Graduates, we have placed many computer science graduates in jobs across the country that include:
- Software Developer
- Software Engineer
- IT Support Engineer
- Games Developer
- UX Analyst
- Web Designer
- Data analyst
- Data Scientist
Computer science jobs
Computer science is a competitive field so if you need top industry advice on how to create a job-winning CV, take a look at our blog. We are a specialist STEM graduate recruiter and work with some of the UK's biggest recruiters. If you are a computer science graduate looking for your first or second role out of university then upload your CV today.
Find Popular Graduate Jobs & Graduate Schemes
Environmental Science Graduate
Apply for the Best Environmental Science Graduate Jobs
At STEM Graduates, we help organisations find candidates for the latest environmental science graduate jobs. Whether you’re looking for a conservation role or for a job in an environmental consultancy, we can help you get that all important step on the career ladder.
Environmental graduate schemes and jobs can be found all over the country and in large multinational companies, SMEs, charities and in the public sector. Graduate jobs in environmental science can be competitive, therefore having a specific degree can be a real bonus when applying to environmental agencies, consultancies and building services. If you need some advice on how to write a job-winning CV, then take a look at our blog.
What can you do with an environmental science degree?
As an interdisciplinary field there are a wide range of job roles in environmental science, and as our impact on the environment becomes ever more important, this sector is set to grow. The type of environmental science roles that graduates typically land in include:
- Environmental scientist
- Environmental consultant
- Water quality scientist
- Environmental education officer
- Marine biologist
- Sustainability consultant
- Waste management officer
- Energy engineer
- Environmental health practitioner
Many of these roles can be found in industries such as energy, agriculture, mining, oil and gas, consultancies, charities, horticulture, NGOs and with government agencies. As environmental science is a competitive market, it is always beneficial if you already have work experience – whether that’s through volunteering, an industry placement through your university or through internships or summer jobs.
Whichever route you are looking to take with your environmental science degree, there are many transferable skills you will have gained through your degree, which include;
- Research skills
- Analytical problem solving
- Confidence in gaining arguments from different standpoints such as scientific, ethical and philosophical perspectives
- Communicating complex technical data to peers and the public
- Numerical and IT skills
How to find an environmental science graduate job
Find Popular Graduate Jobs & Graduate Schemes
Biology Graduate Jobs - Chemistry Graduate Jobs - Physics Graduate Jobs - Biomedical Science Jobs - Life Science Graduate Jobs - Biochemistry Graduate Jobs - Data Science Graduate Jobs - Forensic Science Graduate Jobs - Neuroscience Graduate Jobs - Microbiology Graduate Jobs - Chemical Engineering Graduate Jobs - Forensic Toxicologist Jobs - Sports Science Graduate Jobs.