Accounting, Tax & Audit
Looking for graduate accounting, tax and audit jobs in the UK? Then you have come to the right place, STEM graduates are a leading graduate recruiter who work with both SMEs and large multinational corporations. So, whether you are looking for accounting graduate schemes, auditor jobs or graduate trainee accountant roles, keep checking our jobs boards or register to get the latest jobs alerts.
What are your career options with an accounting and finance degree?
Once you’ve graduated you may be wondering what type of jobs are available to you if you have an accounting degree. Jobs include:
* Graduate accountant
* Accounts assistant
* Tax graduate jobs
* Forensic accounting roles
* Tax specialist
* Chartered accounting
* Company secretary
This list is of course not exhaustive. There are also a number of high-profile graduate recruitment schemes including HMRC and the big four auditing companies that include PWC, KPMG, Delliott and EY. The HMRC graduate schemes is a tax specialist programme that will train you to be a tax professional. Typically, graduate accounting and finance jobs can be found with accountancy firms, building societies, high street banks, insurance companies, investment banks, management consultancies and public sector employers.
If you are looking for a graduate audit job or an audit graduate scheme sign up with STEM and we will notify you when the right job appears. If you’re wondering if a career in auditing is right for you, you might like to know what does an auditor do? An auditor is a specialist who reviews the accounts of all types of organisations to ensure they have been kept correctly and the right amount of tax has been paid. Depending on the type of company an auditor may also conduct financial risk assessments and advise businesses.
At STEM Graduates, we advertise graduate accounting jobs from across the country including graduate accounting jobs in London, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales.
Find Popular Graduate Jobs & Graduate Schemes
Software Engineering Graduate
Software Engineer Graduate Jobs and Software Developer Graduate Jobs
Apply for the Best Software Engineer Graduate Jobs
At STEM Graduates, we help organisations find suitable candidates for software engineering graduate jobs across a range of industries, many of which present the opportunity for graduates to launch a career within highly technical environments. A role starting as a software engineer means you will work in an evolving environment that can be both challenging and satisfying. Many graduates from the following degrees have found rewarding careers in software engineering:
- Computer software/computer systems engineering
- Information systems
- Computer science
A number of opportunities can be found both with large multinationals as well as small and medium-sized business. Many organisations offer software engineering graduate programmes, both in the public and private sector. The type of jobs a software engineer graduate may wish to apply for include:
- App developer
- Game developer
- Software tester
- Web designer
- IT consultant
- Systems analyst
Find software developer graduate jobs
Whatever related degree you have, a career in software development can be rewarding. Not only do you get to use your technical skills, you also may be part of a project that enhances technology. With technology now central to our lives and to businesses, software developer jobs can be found across a range of different industries which include:
- Gaming – you could be working developing console games, web games or mobile games. Most game companies are SMEs, however, there are a small handful of large multinationals such as EA games
- Finance – fintech is a rapidly growing field and financial institutions such as banks as well as disruptor companies are on the lookout for talented software engineering graduates
- Health – healthtech is another growing industry. As a software developer, you may be working on apps or programmes that help patients to manage their health better or develop software or robotics that will help health professionals do their job better
- Technology – the tech industry is one of the biggest employers of software graduates. From big social media companies to exciting start-ups, a career is a tech company can be challenging but rewarding
- Energy – with smart meters being rolled out and a switch to a more sustainable way to power our world, this industry is always looking for talented graduates who have to skills to develop the software needed to power the nation
- Government – whether you are working for the civil service, defence or a government department, there are a wide variety of roles in this sector
- Media – with media increasingly going digital, keeping on top of changing consumer behaviour and developing a great user experience is important to this industry
How to find a software engineering graduate job
Along with our software developer graduate jobs and software engineer graduate jobs, we work with some of the UK's top employers who offer software engineer graduate schemes and software developer graduate schemes. In order to apply for a software engineer graduate scheme, you need to have a degree in software engineering or a related degree.
Find Popular Graduate Jobs & Graduate Schemes
Biology Graduate Jobs - Chemistry Graduate Jobs - Physics Graduate Jobs - Biomedical Science Jobs - Life Science Graduate Jobs - Biochemistry Graduate Jobs - Data Science Graduate Jobs - Forensic Science Graduate Jobs - Neuroscience Graduate Jobs - Microbiology Graduate Jobs - Chemical Engineering Graduate Jobs - Environmental Science Graduate Jobs