Trainee Technical Assistant - Biosciences, Chemistry, Environmental Science
Job Location: Lincoln
Job Salary: Competitive
Job Sectors: Graduate Jobs / Graduate Science Jobs / Chemistry Jobs / Regulatory Jobs / Chemical Jobs / Environmental Science Jobs / Regulatory Affairs
Our client, a chemical regulatory company, are currently hiring a science related graduate to join their team as a Regulatory Affairs Officer.
The company are looking for a Chemistry, Bioscience or Environmental graduate who has as passion for the industry. You don't need any experience in industry as both in house and external training is provided. However, you will need a logical approach and strong attention for detail.
This role would suit somebody with a science background, who wants to work in an office based environment whilst still utilising their science degree.
- Preparing dossiers and communications with clients
- Setting up consultation with scientific companies
- Communicating with regulatory authorities
- A degree in a Chemistry, Biology or Environmental Science related discipline
- A full driving license and car are essential
- Communication skills, with an interest in the sector also