Trading Desk Operations - Technical Graduate Jobs
|Job Type||Graduate Scheme 2020 Start|
|Sector||Physics Graduate Jobs, Maths Graduate Jobs|
Trading Desk Operations (SUMMER 2020 START)
Job Salary: Highly competitive
Job Location: Central London
Job Sectors: Financial / Technology / Mathematical / Programming / Graduate
We have an exciting opportunity for an academically strong and technically minded job with a keen interest in programming.
Our client in central London is a trading firm with a proud reputation for their technological approach in the resolution of complex financial problems.
They are current looking to bolster their talent pool with some fresh graduates. If you're excellent with numbers and have a passion for technology, then this is the job for you.
Job responsibilities for the Graduate Trading Assistant role will involve:
- Working in collaboration with traders with the objective of realising the firm's trading strategies, seeing that trades are accurately presented within all systems
- Analysing and maintaining complex software programmes, databases and spreadsheets
- Taking on extensive job-specific training, making a desire to stick to software development within a financial environment key to the role
Essential Job Requirements:
- A strong degree in a Quantitative subject such as Physics, Maths, Statistics, Economics, AI or Computer Science
- At least an A in Maths A-Level or equivalent
- A keen interest in coding and solving mathematical problems