Trading Desk Operations - requires Graduate with Mathematics, VBA and Coding
|Job Title:||Trading Desk Operations - requires Graduate with Mathematics, VBA and Coding|
|Contract Type:||Immediate Start Graduate Role|
|Contact Name:||Mark Newland|
|Job Published:||November 01, 2018 12:32|
We have an exciting opportunity for an academically strong and technically minded graduate with a keen interest in critical thinking and programming.
Our client in central London is a trading firm with a proud reputation for their technological approach in the resolution of complex financial problems.
If you're excellent with numbers and have a passion for technology, problem solving and innovative thinking then this is the job for you.
Job responsibilities for the Graduate Trading Assistant role will involve:
- Working in collaboration with traders with the objective of realising the firm's trading strategies, seeing that trades are accurately presented within all systems
- Analysing and maintaining complex software programmes, databases and spreadsheets.
- Taking on extensive job-specific training, making a desire to stick to software development within a financial environment key to the role
- Utilising Excel and VBA
Essential Job Requirements:
- A strong degree (2.1 or above) in a Quantitative subject such as Physics, Maths, Statistics, Economics or Chemistry
- At least an A in Maths A-Level or equivalent
- A keen interest in coding and solving mathematical problems
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Graduate Software Developer
Graduate Analyst (Mandarin speakers)
Data Analytics & Data Engineering Graduate Programme
£32,000pa after commencing client project work, with a rise after one year of project work to £40,000pa
Business Data Analyst
£32,000 after commencing client project work, with a rise after one year of project work to £40,000