Toxicologist - Wiltshire
|Job Title:||Toxicologist - Wiltshire|
|Contract Type:||Immediate Start Graduate Role|
|Contact Name:||Jodie Murray|
|Job Published:||October 24, 2019 15:24|
Job Location: Wiltshire, South West England (Commutable from Chippenham, Swindon, Newbury, Cheltenham etc.)
Job Salary: Competitive depending on experience
Job Benefits: Flexible working hours, free parking, pension scheme, subsidised cafeteria, life insurance and health care plan
Job Sectors: Toxicologist Jobs / Scientific Graduate Jobs / Environmental Jobs / Biological Jobs / Chemistry Jobs / Health Science Jobs
We are currently helping our client, an established Scientific consultancy, to hire a talented Science Graduate to join their Toxicology team in South West England.
Operating across a collection of scientific sectors and working with an impressive range of organisations and companies, the consultancy uses its expert knowledge and findings to deliver endless solutions to their clients. Not only do they help the client overcome or prevent any possible challenges, they also value their own team of staff too. Our Client believes their talented team are to be motivated and strengthened, helping to build up and develop passionate team players.
As a Toxicologist, this is a desk-based role and your duties will focus on assessing any risk factors for clients, studying an environments exposure to harmful chemicals and carrying out hazard assessments. This will be done by putting your technical knowledge to excellent use, evaluating your toxicological findings and summarising them into clear and concise reports.
- Produce dossiers and documents to support findings
- Supply around the clock support and advice to all key clients
- With your team, work towards gaining new business
- Continue to liaise with existing clients on a regular basis
- Engage in any team projects that may be requested
- 2:1 or above degree within a Biological, Health Science or Chemistry subject
- Master's Degree holder within a Toxicology subject, with knowledge of Mammalian Science too
- A passionate nature with an eagerness to progress within their career
- An active team member who will regularly voice their own thoughts and ideas
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's