The post is based at the offices of the customer (Bracknell, Berkshire)
- To prepare and manage sample plans and coordinate sampling with the laboratory.
- To assist and advise on the selection of appropriate tests, and coordinate the service between the laboratory and the customer.
- Pre-screen the availability of products in store in preparation for shopping.
- Help and advise with queries from the customer and the laboratory.
- To follow up on sample status, reporting and interpretation of results.
- Out of specification result follow up
- Recharging, invoicing and KPI management.
- Database management and the generation of summary reports of analytical data.
- Provide a high level of internal and external customer care
- Competent use of Microsoft Office and Google docs/sheets and to become competent in the use of Eurofins and customer specific IT and on-line systems and services.
- Assist in the set-up of on-line systems to meet the needs of the customer.
- To support the customer in the use of on-line services.
What We Are Looking For
We look for people who believe in what we believe in. People who enjoy coming to work each day and being part of a team who provide "results that matter" in establishing the safety, composition, authenticity and origin of our food and water.
- Degree in Chemistry or related scientific discipline
- Competent use of Microsoft Excel, Google mail and sheets/docs
- Effective communication skills both written and oral.
- High level of attention to detail
- To be able to communicate technical/scientific detail to different levels of experience within client/supply base.
- Practical knowledge of food testing programmes would be an advantage
- Practical experience of either Technical or QA within food manufacturing or retail environment.
Eurofins Scientific is a leading international group of laboratories with over EUR 2.4 billion annual sales and over 30,000 employees with a network of 375 laboratories in 41 countries.
Eurofins has a network of 16 sites in the UK and the Group provides an unparalleled range of over 100,000 reliable and validated analytical methods and support services to the pharmaceutical, food, environmental and consumer product industries, and to governments.