Technical Account Manager
Job Location: Central London
Job Salary: £22k-£30k depending on experience
Job Benefits: Generous Holiday Allowance, Pension Scheme, Burrito Fridays, Childcare Vouchers, Bike to Work Scheme, Gym Membership, Free Fruit & Coffee, Season Ticket Loans, Rent Deposit Loans
Our client, a start-up Technical Consultancy produces personal marketing campaigns for their clients. They do this in order for them to utilize the influence of their customer base and increase their profits by providing a better customer journey. In order to do this, they have developed their own technology which is currently being used by a host of well-known UK brands.
They are looking for somebody to start asap and hit the ground running!
The role of the account manager is a varied one and you will be involved in:
- Helping clients build their campaigns
- Analysing and increasing campaign performance
- Looking for opportunities to sell campaign to new and existing customers
- Marketing the company to prospective clients
- Thinking up marketing campaigns and putting these into practice
This role would suit a recent graduate or a graduate looking to make a change for their second/ third job
- As our client is a technical consultancy, you will have an interest in tech
- Website design is a lot of what this company does so you will appreciate design, graphics and user experience
- Strong communication skills
- Highly logical & numerate as you will be working with the latest tech
Our client is particularly interested in hearing from those coming from a web development/ graphic design background. However, applications from other disciplines are more than welcome.
Please apply online or by emailing email@example.com