Sustainability Consultancy Sales Executive
|Job Title:||Sustainability Consultancy Sales Executive|
|Contract Type:||Immediate Start Graduate Role|
|Salary:||Up to £25000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Mark Newland|
|Job Published:||February 20, 2020 17:35|
Graduate Sales Consultant
Job Location: Central London location (with excellent transport links to the surrounding areas)
Job Salary: circa. £25K
Job Key Skills: A degree in a STEM discipline, this includes Geography and Geology
Job Summary: Graduate Sales Consultant job available with a leading Environmental consultancy at their office in central London.
Our client is a leading international environmental consultancy with an esteemed reputation for helping their global clients improve their environmental sustainability.
This position would suit an enthusiastic and energetic graduate with an interest in sustainability who is looking to build a career in consulting sales.
Working with a high performing sales team the role requires a proactive and capable graduate to support the team to qualify and track leads, prepare proposals in line with client requirements and follow-up through to closure.
The successful candidate requires an ability to communicate effectively in person and over the phone with experienced company and client contacts.
Support sales team members, administer the company CRM and provide sales data, manage campaigns, review and qualify leads, administer renewals, manage meetings.
- Confident self-presentation and a comfort with sales (we do not require sales experience at this stage though any previous experience would be useful).
- Good telephone manner and able to deal effectively with clients on the telephone and in person.
- Good writing skills demonstrated by the ability to compose professional emails and content
- Numerate and able to understand and report sales and performance information.
- Ability to manage multiple ongoing assignments simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously and independently.
- Flexibility, willingness and ability to "go the extra mile" to help deliver results and meet deadlines.
- A willingness to learn and humility.
- Initiative and resilience
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Graduate Technical Support Engineer
Doncaster, South Yorkshire
Up to £22500 per annum + benefits
Business Data Analyst
£32,000 after commencing client project work, with a rise after one year of project work to £40,000
Data Analytics & Data Engineering Graduate Programme
£32,000pa after commencing client project work, with a rise after one year of project work to £40,000pa