|Job Title:||Software Engineer|
|Contract Type:||Immediate Start Graduate Role|
|Contact Name:||Mark Newland|
|Job Published:||December 13, 2021 17:18|
Location: Liverpool, Merseyside, North West
Our client is an establish gaming/ instant win / gambling company. They are expanding their Software team and are seeking applications from experienced Software Engineers.
The Software Team is built around the Channels through which our client interacts with its customers, the Business Domains that manage the experiences of the customers and the Games which their customers play. Each Channel, Business Domain and Game has a technical team who own the architecture, technology, implementation, deployment, operational support and quality. The technical team are all software engineers who work closely with the Marketing, Trading, Finance and Operational teams to establish how the technology supports the customer proposition and to chart a course that delivers value to the customer and company. The technical team also own the legacy software within their area.
- Educated to degree level in a relevant subject
- Experience of cloud technologies, Azure preferred.
- Azure Functions, C#, SQL and NoSQL databases
- Angular, React, React Native, CSS and HTML
- Mobile application development
- RESTful and GraphQL API development including security knowledge
- Unity or other games engines
- Development of APIs for sale to B2B partners
- Git (GitLab) along with integration to workflow automation
- Microsoft .Net Core Web Development
- Ability to design and debug problems using the Microsoft Visual Studio
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's