Senior ADMET Scientist / Project Manager
Job Location: Cheshire, North West (Commutable from Wilmslow, Macclesfield, Buxton, Knutsford, Northwich, Manchester etc.)
Job Salary: Competitive DOE
Job Sectors: Scientist Jobs / Laboratory Jobs / Pharmacology Jobs / Pharmaceutical Science Jobs /
One of our most exciting Bioscience clients is expanding and seeking a Senior Scientist to join their company. Our client is a CRO who work with industries including the pharmaceutical and cosmetics sector, who invest heavily in Research and Development of new techniques to see how chemicals or pharmaceuticals interact and work in the human body.
- Managing client studies, providing them with expert advice and data interpretation
- Co-ordinating other scientists with their projects
- Supporting the business development of the company
- PhD in ADMET or related
- Around 5 or more years’ experience in the ADMET industry
- Understanding of the latest guidance in the related field
Desirable, but preferred
- Some experience with the following: metabolic/microsomal stability, MDCK, Caco permeability, protein binding etc.
- Experience in a customer facing or project management role