Scientific Editor - Medical Communications
Job Location: Amersham, Buckinghamshire
Job Salary: Competitive DOE
Job Keywords: Science / Copy Editing / Scientific Editor / Biological Sciences / Biology
Our Medical Education and Communications client are looking for recent or experienced graduates in the biological or pharmaceutical science discipline to join their company as a Scientific Projects Editor.
- Responsible for the quality and accuracy of scientific materials produced by the company.
- Proofread all projects throughout all its stages of production
- Write copy including sponsored emails and author briefs.
- Help with algorithms, digital projects, email alerts, webinars etc.
- A BSc, MSc or PhD in Life Science or Pharmaceutical discipline
- Over 2 years experience in a similar editorial or med comms role
- Great proof reading and organisational skills, with a keen eye for detail and an excellent writing style
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and ABPI Code of Practise is advantageous
- InDesign and Webvision skills would be desirable, but not essential as full training is given