Scientific Commercial Graduate Scheme
|Job Type||Immediate Start Graduate Role|
|Salary||£21000 - £24000 per annum|
|Sector||Science and Research|
Scientific Commercial Graduate Scheme - Sales / Marketing / Technical Support
Job Location: Oxfordshire, South East England (Commutable from Oxford, Swindon, Abingdon, Reading, Newbury etc.)
Job Salary: £21k upwards DOE
Job Sectors: New Business Developer / Life Science Sales / Scientific Sales Jobs / Graduate Science Jobs / Science Jobs / Biology Jobs / Biochemistry Jobs / Scientific Marketing / Scientific Technical Support
Our client, a leading provider of products within scientific research, are looking for a Science Graduate to join their growing team. The company contribute towards scientific discovery through the provision of innovative life science technology and products for R&D within the medical, cosmetics, nutrition and other sectors. They have been established for 35 years now and work with scientific manufacturers, universities and biotech companies as examples.
Successful candidates will gain experience in all aspects of the company's commercial activities, with a view to specialising later down the line. You will acquire experience in scientific sales and customer service, marketing and technical and IT support.
This role would suit an outgoing, literate and energetic graduate who is looking to join a fast-paced scientific company, in a role out of the labs.
- Working with scientific staff to create and organise new literature and content for the website
- Preparation of scientific data
- Supporting customers with technical issues
- Strategic planning for new products and promotions
- Direct sales and contact with customers
- New business development
- IT Support
- A 2:1 or above in a Life Science degree (Biology, Biochemistry etc.)
- Some form of customer focussed experience for example; sales, marketing, communications, retail
- Excellent communication skills, including written and spoken English
- Fluency in German or French would be a bonus, but not essential