Scientific Commercial Graduate Scheme - Sales / Marketing
|Job Title:||Scientific Commercial Graduate Scheme - Sales / Marketing|
|Contract Type:||Immediate Start Graduate Role|
|Salary:||£19000 - £20000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jodie Murray|
|Job Published:||July 22, 2019 11:21|
Scientific Commercial Graduate Scheme - Sales / Marketing / Technical Support
Job Location: Oxfordshire, South East England (Commutable from Oxford, Swindon, Abingdon, Reading, Newbury etc.)
Job Salary: £19K Upwards DOE
Job Sectors: New Business Developer / Life Science Sales / Scientific Sales Jobs / Graduate Science Jobs / Science Jobs / Biology Jobs / Biochemistry Jobs / Scientific Marketing / Scientific Technical Support
Our client, a leading provider of products within scientific research, are looking for a Life Science graduate to join their team in this commercial graduate scheme.
Successful candidates will gain experience in all aspects of the company's commercial activities, with a few to specialising later down the line. You will acquire experience in scientific sales and customer service, marketing and technical and IT support.
This role would suit an outgoing, literate and energetic graduate who is looking to join a fast-paced scientific company, in a role out of the labs.
- Working with scientific staff to create and organise new literature and content for the website
- Preparation of scientific data
- Supporting customers with technical issues
- Strategic planning for new products and promotions
- Direct sales and contact with customers
- New business development
- IT Support
- A 2:1 or above in a Life Science degree (Biology, Biochemistry etc.)
- Some form of customer focussed experience for example; sales, marketing, communications, retail
- Excellent communication skills, including written and spoken English
- Fluency in German or French would be a bonus, but not essential