Scientific Account Manager
Job Location: Suffolk (Commutable from Cambridge, Newmarket, Bury St Edmonds, Thetford, Ely and Ipswich)
Job Salary: Competitive DOE
We are currently working with an established Medical Communications Agency, who are looking to take on an experienced Scientific Account Manager to their growing team.
- Managing and developing client accounts to deliver high quality communication solutions.
- Building relationships with major clients and overseeing their projects,
- Making sure proposals and presentations are delivered in a timely fashion
- Business development and bringing on new clients
- Attending conferences and networking events
- A degree in a Life Science or Pharmaceutical background
- Some experience in a similar role is essential
- Generic science knowledge and excellent communication skills, as well as the confidence to converse with healthcare professionals and various other clients
- Full driving license and own car and flexibility to travel to client sites.