Science Commercial Graduate Scheme (Sales/Marketing/Technical)
|Job Title:||Science Commercial Graduate Scheme (Sales/Marketing/Technical)|
|Contract Type:||Immediate Start Graduate Role|
|Salary:||£20000 - £21000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Mark Newland|
|Job Published:||October 04, 2021 15:38|
Scientific Commercial Graduate Scheme - Sales / Marketing / Technical Support
Job Location: Oxfordshire, South East England (Commutable from Oxford, Swindon, Abingdon, Reading, Newbury etc.)
Job Salary: Circa £20K
Job Sectors: New Business Developer / Life Science Sales / Scientific Sales Jobs / Graduate Science Jobs / Science Jobs / Biology Jobs / Biochemistry Jobs / Scientific Marketing / Scientific Technical Support
Our client, a leading provider of products within scientific research, are looking for a Life Science graduate to join their team in this commercial graduate scheme.
Successful candidates will gain experience in all aspects of the company's commercial activities, with a few to specialising later down the line. You will acquire experience in scientific sales and customer service, marketing and technical and IT support.
This role would suit an outgoing, literate and energetic graduate who is looking to join a fast-paced scientific company, in a role out of the labs.
- Handling enquiries from customers on LiveChat
- Responding to website email product queries with a prompt service
- Attend events and conferences to interface with customers
- To maintain regular liaison with the Business Unit Managers to ensure they are kept fully briefed on all relevant information relating to potential sales and customer issues
- To highlight any market problems (pricing, new competition etc) with suggested solutions and recommended actions
- Contribute to sales activity, both reactive and proactive.
- Maintain customer records and all commercial activity on CRM
- Participate in Marketing planning and implementation of marketing campaigns and PR
- Write technical content for marketing material such as webpages, flyers and brochures.
- Assist in market research, competitor review and price comparisons
- Develop and nurture our social media audience
- Contribute to maintenance of our product database
- A 2:1 or above in a Life Science degree (Biology, Biochemistry etc.)
- Some form of customer focussed experience for example; sales, marketing, communications, retail
- Excellent communication skills, including written and spoken English
- Fluency in German or French would be a bonus, but not essential
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Scientific Commercial Graduate Scheme
£21000 - £24000 per annum
STEM Women - Commercial Graduate Rotation Programme
Up to £24000 per annum
Up to £27000 per annum
Scientific Customer Support & Marketing Coordinator
£20000 - £25000 per annum
Technical Sales Representative - Scientific Sales
£23000 - £26000 per annum