RNA Biologist - Plant Biology
Job Location: Norwich, East Anglia
Job Salary: Competitive Dependent on Experience
Job Details: Generous holidays, Pension, normal working hours
Job Sectors: Plant Biology Jobs / Plant Science Jobs / RNA Biology Jobs / PhD Biology Jobs / CRISPR Jobs / RNA Molecular Biology Jobs / Biology Jobs
Our client, a company that specialises in plant sciences and molecular microbiology, are looking for a recent or experienced RNA Biologist graduate to join their team.
They are looking for someone educated to PhD level or master's level with experience in RNAi Biology and molecular sequencing. The right candidate will have 3 years' experience in industry, or 5 years' experience in a post doc role.
- Supporting the development of RNA-based technology
- Developing new crop protection products
- Contributing to projects at all phases from discovery to trials stage
- General laboratory work and house keeping
- A PhD or MSc in Molecular Biology or related subject
- 5 years post doc experience, or 3 years industry experience
- Experience and knowledge of RNAi as a tool and gene silencing in crops and plants
- Working knowledge of CRISPR