Recruitment Support Consultant
Company: STEM Graduates Ltd.
Job Location: Liverpool city centre
Job Type: Permanent, full-time
Salary: £18,000 + bonus
STEM Graduates works with employers based across the UK and provides a recruitment agency service for current students and recent graduates from Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics degree disciplines. Join our friendly team of 6 staff (and one office dog) in our City Centre office (above Hus and near to Moorfields Train Station, Dale Street and Castle Street). This is an ideal opportunity to learn from experienced recruitment consultants and to gain a thorough understanding of the entire recruitment process."
We are currently recruiting for a Recruitment Support Consultant position here at STEM Graduates. You will be assisting our consultants with candidate resourcing, database management and sourcing new business prospects.
This opportunity would suit a well organised individual, who is comfortable with administrative tasks and enjoys conversing and networking with new people. There may be potential progression opportunities for those who show an aptitude for recruitment and are interested in a consultant position later down the line.
- Using LinkedIn to network with upcoming graduates and new clients
- Maintaining and updating the candidate database, conversing with graduates where appropriate
- Recruitment administration tasks including writing job specs, ensuring candidate information is correct and uncovering new business prospects for consultants
- Educated to degree level in any subject
- Experience in an office setting or an administrative role would be highly desirable, but not essential
- Good use of the English language, both written and oral
- Flexibility to adjust to a variety of roles
- Computer literate