Our client is a newly established consumer focused healthcare company in the process of building its initial development team. The successful candidate to the post of R&D Operations Officer will support and enable the activities of the R&D team to deliver their objectives. This includes relevant financial and administrative activity. Other activities will include drawing up, implementation and maintenance of a range of important protocols. These will include areas of intellectual property, supply chain management, health and safety, data confidentiality and compliance with HTA regulations.
- to take initiatives in the planning of research
- to identify and develop suitable techniques, and apparatus, for the collection and analysis of data
- to contribute to maintenance of research facilities and infrastructure
- to conduct data analysis
- to ensure the validity and reliability of data at all times
- to maintain accurate and complete records of all findings
- to write reports for submission to research sponsors
- to identify, capture and record IP
PhD in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Physics, Engineering or a closely related discipline, or equivalent research, industrial or commercial experience
- Experience with research activity
- Experience of science administration
- Experience with multidisciplinary research and practical experience of working as part of a research team
- Experience of undertaking proof-of-concept studies and collaborative experiments.
- Experience of producing biological and biomedically relevant data.
- Experience with preparation of reports and documents.
- Experience in small company R&D
- Experience with budgeting and accounting
- Experience with development of protocolsExperience with team development
- Experience of interacting with commercial investors and stakeholders
- Experience with clinical trials