Graduate Quality, Safety and Environmental Assistant / Manager - Science Graduates
Job Location: Northamptonshire
Job Salary: Extremely competitive and generous with great benefits
Job Sectors: Graduate Jobs / Graduate Science Jobs / Chemistry Jobs / Environmental Science Jobs / Health and Safety Jobs / Quality Assurance Jobs / QA Jobs / Environmental Audits Jobs
Our client is a well-established international cosmetics company. They are currently looking for a graduate to join their team in the QSHE department, who they can train up and progress through the company.
Our client is committed to bringing graduate level talent into their company and offering training and mentorship throughout. You don't need to have had relevant experience in industry, but just a keen work ethic and an aptitude to learn through training.
You will be involved coordinating the day to day QSHE activities in the department, and meeting health, safety, environmental and ISO 9001 compliance requirements.
- Implementing QSHE policies and procedures
- Reviewing statistics to improve current environmental, health and safety procedures
- Collection of gas and electricity as well as water consumption figures
- Environmental reports and monitoring
- Continuous improvement schemes
- Audits, and bringing on any new ISO accreditations
- Investigation and resolution of customer complaints
- Some travel to one other UK site, as well as Europe (not frequent)
- 2:1 or above in a relevant Chemistry or Environmental related degree
- ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 experience or knowledge would be preferable, but not essential
- Driving license (own car would be preferred but not essential)
- A friendly persona, who pays great attention to detail, is comfortable with travelling sometimes with an aptitude to learn and progress with a company