Quality Co-Ordinator - Science / Materials Engineering Grads
|Job Type||Immediate Start Graduate Role|
|Salary||£19000 - £22500 per annum|
|Sector||Chemistry Graduate Jobs, Materials Science Graduate Jobs, Science and Research|
Systems Co-Ordinator - Science / Materials Engineering related graduates
Job Location: Northamptonshire (commutable from Northampton, Kettering, Leicester, Corby, Market Harborough etc.)
Job Salary: £20,500 - £22,500 DOE
Job Type: Permanent Full Time
Job Keywords: Science Jobs / Chemistry Jobs / Chemical Engineering Jobs / Health and Safety Jobs / Materials Engineering Jobs / Materials Science Jobs / Compliance Jobs
We are currently working with a well-known material testing company in Northamptonshire who are looking to hire a Science or Materials Engineering related graduate to start as soon as possible.
The company are well established and have been operating for almost 100 years now, serving customers worldwide. They have a positive history of hiring graduates and progressing them throughout the company, offering good benefits and training opportunities.
The main responsibility of this role will be maintaining and improving current processes and systems to ensure compliance with the company's Health and Safety Policies.
- Maintain and update equipment calibration schedule
- Carrying out equipment calibration in accordance to standards
- Generate calibration certificates
- Liaising with subcontractors and other essential services via phone and email
- Calculating uncertainty of measurement budgets
- Manage health and safety standards
- A degree in either a Science or Materials Engineering or related
- Accuracy and attention to detail are essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of ISO 17025 would be a benefit
- Understanding of how to work out Uncertainty of Measurement budgets is desirable but not essential