Quality Assurance Analyst - Microbiology
Job Location: Berkshire, South East England (Commutable from Newbury, Reading, Compton, Didcot, Oxford, Swindon, Basingstoke etc.)
Job Salary: Competitive
Job Details: Shift work, every other Saturday but never Sunday. Get in touch for more info
Job Sectors: Microbiology Jobs / QA Microbiology Jobs / Vaccine Microbiology Jobs / Quality Assurance Jobs / Science Jobs / Graduate Science Jobs
Our client, a company that specialises in vaccines, are looking for a recent or experienced Microbiology graduate to join their team.
They are looking for candidates who have knowledge about standard microbiology techniques such as gram staining, using agar plates etc. either from a university or working setting.
The company are a leading manufacturer of vaccines, who class themselves as a small, bespoke and friendly company with a family feel. They offer competitive salaries, generous holidays and a company pension scheme.
- Quality assurance of vaccines
- Internal and external audits
- Maintenance of QA metrics
- A 2:1 or above degree in a Microbiology or Biological Science related degree
- Experience of basic microbiology techniques
- 1 years' experience in industry would be preferable
- A can-do attitude with the ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Flexibility for shift work, ask for more details