Job Location: Kent, South East England (Commutable from Rochester, Tonbridge, Maidstone, Croydon, Ashford, Canterbury etc.)
Job Salary: £22,500 - £33,700 Dependent on experience
Job Contract: 9-12 months Maternity Cover
Job Sectors: QC Jobs / QC Analyst Jobs / Quality Control Jobs / Laboratory Jobs / Life Science Jobs / HPLC Jobs / UV Spec Jobs
Our client is a leading diagnostics company based in Kent and they are looking for a graduate with relevant experience to join their technical team in a 12-month contract post. They are looking for a bright and motivated science graduate with varied scientific knowledge, who can contribute to the testing of materials and reagents.
Job responsibilities include:
- Testing of materials, reagents and finished products
- Stability testing
- Laboratory cleanliness and stock checks
- Keeping accurate up to date records
- A 2:1 or above in a Science degree (Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry etc.)
- Laboratory experience in industry (6 months plus preferably) through a placement year or after university
- Experience with biochemical and analytical techniques such as Karl Fischer, UV Spec, HPLC etc.