Property Performance Consultant (Building Management)
|Location||East London, London|
|Job Type||Immediate Start Graduate Role|
|Salary||£27000 - £28000 per annum|
Property Performance Consultant (building management)
Job Location: East London
Job Salary: Circa £27K
Job Sectors: Real Estate / Analyst / Building Engineering / Sustainability / Energy Engineering
Job Start Date: ASAP
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a multi award winning software company that provides web-based platform to drive improvements in building performance. Successful candidates will launch their career in built environment sustainability, building analysis and data driven maintenance for some of the UK's leading developers and real estate investors. Identifying operational performance issues (energy, maintenance and comfort) in their customer's buildings. Building and maintaining great relationships with their portfolio of clients and become the authority on understanding and optimising building performance.
- 2:1 Degree or higher in a STEM subject (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) or Sustainability, Building Services, Building Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Energy Engineering
- Experience gained in a client facing capacity ideally within a similar sector such as building performance, low carbon, sustainability, energy efficiency.
- Excellent communication skills in order to perform customer facing tasks.
- Ability to work in a demanding and fast paced company
- Highly numerate and analytical
- Commercial awareness