Post-Trade Operations Engineer
|Location||London||Job Type||Graduate Scheme 2019 Start|
|Salary||Highly competitive||Sector||Engineering , Financial Services, Technology: Consulting & Project Management, Technology: IT and Software Engineering, Chemistry Graduate Jobs, IT Graduate, Maths Graduate Jobs, Physics Graduate Jobs|
We have an exciting opportunity for an academically strong and technically minded graduate with a keen interest in critical thinking, coding and programming.
Our client in central London is a trading firm with a proud reputation for their technological approach in the resolution of complex financial problems.
If you're excellent with numbers and have a passion for technology, problem-solving and innovative thinking then this is the job for you.
Job responsibilities for the Post-Trade Operations Engineer role will involve:
- Build and support systems to connect with external parties for communicating data about trades and other transactions.
- Interpret data received from external parties and facilitate the operations group workflows and processes through the use of technology.
- Post-Trade Operations Engineer aim to deeply understand issues before crafting solutions either by extending current infrastructure or building a new system.
Essential Job Requirements:
- A strong degree (2.1 or above) in a Quantitative subject such as Physics, Maths, Statistics, Economics or Chemistry
- At least an A in Maths A-Level or equivalent
- A keen interest in coding and solving mathematical problems
- Experience with Unix command line
- Extensive programming skills and prior knowledge of the mechanics of financial transactions