Post-Trade Operations Engineer
|Job Title:||Post-Trade Operations Engineer|
|Contract Type:||Graduate Scheme 2020 Start|
|Contact Name:||Mark Newland|
|Job Published:||April 05, 2019 11:17|
We have an exciting opportunity for an academically strong and technically minded graduate with a keen interest in critical thinking, coding and programming.
Our client in central London is a trading firm with a proud reputation for their technological approach in the resolution of complex financial problems.
If you're excellent with numbers and have a passion for technology, problem-solving and innovative thinking then this is the job for you.
Job responsibilities for the Post-Trade Operations Engineer role will involve:
- Build and support systems to connect with external parties for communicating data about trades and other transactions.
- Interpret data received from external parties and facilitate the operations group workflows and processes through the use of technology.
- Post-Trade Operations Engineer aim to deeply understand issues before crafting solutions either by extending current infrastructure or building a new system.
Essential Job Requirements:
- A strong degree (2.1 or above) in a Quantitative subject such as Physics, Maths, Statistics, Economics or Chemistry
- At least an A in Maths A-Level or equivalent
- A keen interest in coding and solving mathematical problems
- Experience with Unix command line
- Extensive programming skills and prior knowledge of the mechanics of financial transactions
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Graduate Embedded Systems Engineer
Graduate Civil Engineer (Inspections)
Graduate R&D Engineer (Optoelectronics, Photonics, Laser)
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Graduate Software Engineer (C++ / C#)
Malton, North Yorkshire
Up to £27000 per annum
Graduate Production Coordinator (Translations Company)
Up to £21700 per annum