Our client is an innovative Exeter based consultancy that provides high quality data analysis to a wide range of sectors including ecommerce, healthcare, education and finance.
The successful candidate will be responsible for scoping projects, carrying out statistical analysis and reporting the results to its portfolio of clients. You will need to work hard at establishing ongoing client relationships to encourage longer-term working partnerships and when required develop new products and services that can be used by the team to actively grow the client.
- Educated to PhD level in A degree in Statistics or a related subject
- Experience and expertise in using the statistical package R or similar
- Good soft skills, ability to communicate statistical ideas and concepts clearly and succinctly to a non-technical audience.
- Business or marketing experience would be beneficial.
- A love for working with data