|Job Title:||Operations Engineer|
|Contract Type:||Engineering Graduate Schemes 2018|
|Salary:||Competitive salary package including a free oyster pass for employee and nominee|
|Job Published:||November 16, 2018 09:52|
Tower Transit is a dynamic and innovative bus operator, and a key player in London and Singapore, two of the world’s top cities.
We are now looking for an Operations Engineer at our Westbourne Park Depot.
This role is responsible for ensuring the Company meets its health & safety & environmental goals whilst maintaining a safe, punctual, reliable and cost effective maintenance regime to deliver a first class service.
Key duties include:
- Deliver engineering plans and budgets alongside agreed level of fleet and facilities maintenance;
- Identify, validate and implement new opportunities for improved performance;
- Monitor and maintain preventative maintenance as part of the Earned Recognition Scheme requirements;
- Review and update department processes and ensure workshop staff and supervisors are trained accordingly
- Oversee and guide engineering staff at all levels, assisting with attendance management and employee issues;
- Maintain good working relationships with external stakeholders eg. DVSA and monitor supplier performance ensuring SLAs are met.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills with demonstrable experience in a similar senior engineering role in the transport sector. A flexible approach and the ability to lead and motivate teams across two sites will set you apart as will experience managing budgets. Knowledge of the London tendering market and a full PCV licence are desirable
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, religion, colour, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
If you are interested in this role please forward a CV and covering letter by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote reference code TTOL08TE
Closing date Friday 14th December 2018
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Graduate ERP Systems Engineer
Bolton, Greater Manchester
Up to £18000 per annum
Graduate Technical Support Engineer (Mechanical)
Doncaster, South Yorkshire
Up to £22500 per annum + benefits
Graduate Embedded Systems Engineer (Electronics)
Up to £30000 per annum
Graduate Electronic Engineer (Embedded Systems, DSP)
£29000 - £30000 per annum
Electrical Support Engineer (HVAC, Electrical Engineering)
£28000 - £35000 per annum