Oncology / Cancer Research Medical Writer
|Location||North West England|
|Job Type||Immediate Start Graduate Role|
|Sector||Science and Research|
Oncology / Cancer Research Medical Writer - Remote or Office Based
Job Location: Cheshire or Remote
Job Salary: £Extremely Competitive
Job Sectors: PhD Graduate Jobs / PhD Science Jobs / Medical Writing Jobs / PhD Medical Writing / Graduate Medical Writing Jobs / Medical Writer / Oncology Medical Writer Jobs
Our client is a Scientific Communications Agency, who work with global pharmaceutical companies to deliver publication strategies and plans.
They are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Senior Medical Writer or Post Doc with substantial academic experience in cancer biology / cancer molecular biology to join their expanding team of writers.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced medical writer with an in-depth knowledge of oncology, particularly molecular oncology, or an academic with several years of post-doctoral research experience in cancer research and with their own publications record.
The successful candidate will be part of a team specialising in communications relating to agents for the treatment of various solid tumours and haematological malignancies. They will be expected to demonstrate excellent writing, communication and organisational skills as well as an ability to manage a range of writing projects simultaneously. They are looking for a driven and ambitious individual who will embrace their ethos of delivering scientific and editorial excellence in oncology and building trusted partnerships with their clients, key opinion leaders and international oncology organisations.
This full-time position can be fully home-based (in the UK), be based at their office in Cheshire or a hybrid of office and home working. They offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
- Produce clear, accurate, appropriately referenced, grammatically correct and creative editorial outputs in oncology
- Objectively evaluate scientific literature and data
- Efficiently manage competing projects
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, key opinion leaders and colleagues
- Work within the project specifications, budgeted hours and agreed deadlines.
- PhD in any life science subject, preferably Oncology based
- Experience in an Oncology Medical Writer role or several years experience in a post doc role in cancer research
- Excellent writing, communication and organisational skills