|Job Title:||Office Administrator|
|Contract Type:||Immediate Start Graduate Role|
|Salary:||£18000 - £22000 per annum + pro rata|
|Contact Name:||Mark Newland|
|Job Published:||August 23, 2021 11:36|
Location: Liverpool City Centre (likely to be predominantly office based)
Part-time (circa 12 - 18 hours per week)
Flexible working hours to suit
Salary: £18K - £22K pro-rata
This position would suit an enthusiastic and energetic finance or administrative assistant with previous office experience.
STEM Women introduces university students to graduate employers through our careers events and our job board services. We have become the market leader within this niche, growing sector.
We are an established SME with 8 staff, and we work in a friendly, collaborative, and supportive environment.
The primary purpose of this role will be to provide support with the company's finance and administrative tasks.
- Assist the director with finance related tasks. This will involve completing new supplier forms, raising invoices and chasing debtors.
- Manage relationships with office suppliers, including our PC/phone support and purchasing general office goods (coffee, milk, printer cartridges etc).
- Set up internal meetings, minute sales meetings and distribute actions.
- Act as a key point of contact for all the staff to facilitate access to the current client marketing and business information.
- Ad-hoc tasks when required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Live within commuting distance of Liverpool city centre.
- Commercial experience within a support/office role and will be advantageous.