Office Administrator - Recruitment & Events Company
|Job Type||Immediate Start Graduate Role|
|Sector||2019 Grad Schemes|
Office Administrator - Recruitment and Events Company
Liverpool City Centre
Monday to Friday (full time or flexible/reduced hours to suit)
Office Administrator for a varied role in a friendly, busy firm in Liverpool City Centre.
We are a recruitment consultancy and a recruitment events business based in Liverpool City Centre. The business combines two complimentary specialisms (STEM Graduates and STEM Women) and currently employs 6 staff. We have experienced recent growth and the position has become available due to expansion.
This is a broad role that requires a candidate to perform the following tasks:
- Add job applicants to our internal recruitment CRM and assist with recruitment tasks. The new hire will spend half their working day on these tasks.
- Act as the first point for all phone calls/general emails.
- Raise and track the timely payment of invoices. Complete new supplier forms and act as the first point of contact for finance enquiries.
- Manage expenses and organise travel.
- Purchase general office goods (coffee, milk, printer cartridges etc)
- Raise any technical issues relating to phones/printers/computers.
- Produce statistical reports as well as manage systems and processes.
- General office tasks including emptying the dishwasher, booking meeting rooms, liaising with the cleaner and the building manager.
You must have previous experience as an Office Manager or similar, excellent phone manner and an understanding of MS packages (Word, Excel).
Ability to multi-task and work in a small, close-knit team.
Applicants must be based within commuting distance of Liverpool city centre.
Experience working in a recruitment agency, processing candidate CVs or similar would be advantageous but is not essential.