Network Technologies Engineer
|Job Title:||Network Technologies Engineer|
|Contract Type:||Graduate Schemes|
|Job Published:||January 13, 2022 16:08|
We’re already looking for the next step forward at BT. Whether that’s in mobile, fixed line or security, our network communications and operations teams are always looking to push the boundaries of what’s possible and explore the technologies of the future.
Our global networks team make sure the world can keep connected; it’s that simple. You’ll join a team of experts working to solve problems for business customers all over the world, often delivering on complicated projects with many different technologies.
You'll have the following responsibilities
- Design, build, test and operate fixed and mobile network solutions across the globe.
- Help maintain networks that run vital UK and global services
- Work with clients both big and small to help them design cutting edge solutions.
- Communicate complex concepts in a simple way to stakeholders across the business.
You'll have the following skills & experience
- A 2.2 degree or higher in a STEM subject
- A working knowledge of IP networks and protocols,
- Knowledge of network components
- Strong problem-solving skills
This is one of our exciting new entry level graduate jobs, meaning you will learn how to do a specific role, rather than a rotation around the business. This role is available in the Global part of our business.
Location: Manchester, Cheltenham, London and Ipswich
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Graduate Embedded Systems Engineer
Graduate Civil Engineer (Inspections)
Graduate R&D Engineer (Optoelectronics, Photonics, Laser)
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Graduate Software Engineer (C++ / C#)
Malton, North Yorkshire
Up to £27000 per annum