A role at Eurofins is challenging and varied each and everyday. In return we offer a competitive salary and benefits package to reward our great people for all the hard work they do. The purpose of the Microbiology Customer Coordinator is to respond positively to all customer communications and strive to exceed client expectations.
- Report all results in a format required by the client, providing any support communication as agreed, to help the customer react quickly to any result that might exceed specification.
- Inform the client when the expectant service fails to meet requirements, ensuring the client is fully aware of the situation, to allow them to make alternative arrangements should it be necessary. This action is also required for work that has been subcontracted.
- Enter testing requirements onto LIMS, and keeping system up to date at all times.
- Advise the client if the test requirement is outside our 'Scope of Accreditation' and provide the client with all the necessary details
- Responding positively to all concerns, obtaining where possible the root cause and take whatever action is required to prevent or limit the reoccurrence
- Keep the Laboratory Manager informed of pending work, advising when results are urgently required giving the agreed timescale
- Ensure deadlines are met wherever possible
- Assist the Head of Microbiology with client visits and audits
- Subcontracting out of scope samples and entering results on return
- Advising customers of the relevant product testing requirements
What We Are Looking For:
Alongside qualifications and experience, we look for people who believe in what we believe in. People who enjoy coming to work each day and being part of a team who provide "results that matter" in establishing the safety, composition, authenticity and origin of our food and water.
- A degree in microbiology or a related science subject would be desirable or equivalent working experience
- A knowledge of UKAS and ISO methods would be an advantage
- At least one year's laboratory and production experience with an understanding of lean production principles would be of great benefit in this role