Medical Writer ? PhD level or previous relevant experience
Job Location: Cambridge
Job Salary: Highly competitive
Job Benefits: Pension Scheme, Good Holiday Allowance, Bonus, Training
Job Sectors: Graduate Life Science Jobs / Graduate Pharmaceutical Science Jobs / Graduate Medical Communications Jobs / Graduate Medical Writing Jobs / Graduate Science Jobs / Graduate Pharmacology Jobs / Graduate Pharmaceutical Jobs / Graduate Biology Jobs / Medical Writer Jobs
We are currently working with an expanding and innovative Medical Communications agency in Cambridgeshire, who are looking for individuals with exceptional scientific talent and a keen eye for detail.
Our client provides high-quality communication materials to the healthcare industry in the form of manuscripts, slide kits, training programmes, value dossiers, etc.
The role is suitable for talented medical writers, who have a love of scientific literature research and writing, and who are looking to join a close-knit family feel company that prides itself on delivering excellence.
- Strategic input, literature research, data analysis
- Preparing evidence-based text for manuscripts, slide kits, training programmes, value dossiers etc.
- Attending scientific meetings and preparing reports
- Creative input to the visual development of materials
- Working closely with Account Managers, Editors, Project Managers, and clients
- Strong scientific background (2:1 or above; PhD) in a life science or medical subject from a Russel Group university, with at least 2 years of experience in a relevant area
- Strong A-Levels
- A skill for writing, with a keen eye for detail and a passion for scientific communications
- Exceptional command of the English language, both written and oral
- Evidence of writing either from university projects or theses, blogs, university newsletters, etc.