Medical Writer - PhD Level
|Location||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Job Type||Immediate Start Graduate Role|
|Sector||Biology Graduate Jobs, Science Graduate Jobs, Science and Research|
Life Science Medical Writer - PhD Level
Job Location: Manchester and Cheshire
Job Salary: £Competitive depending on experience
Job Sectors: Science Graduate Jobs / PhD Graduate Jobs / PhD Science Jobs / Medical Writing Jobs / PhD Medical Writing / Graduate Medical Writing Jobs / Medical Writer
Our client is a Scientific Communications Agency, who work with global pharmaceutical companies to deliver publication strategies and plans.
They are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Science PhD graduate to join their team who is looking for a different scientific career path than the generic, boring lab positions. You will be involved in scientific projects and medical writing for pharmaceutical and science based companies. Job duties tend to be highly content based whether it is writing abstracts, posters, peer-reviewed papers or strategy documents for their clients.
- Producing creative writer work on a range of therapeutic areas
- Evaluate scientific literature
- Producing abstracts, posters, peer reviewed papers or strategy documents for clients
- A PhD in any life science subject (Microbiology, Biology, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Science etc.)
- Excellent written, oral and grammatical skills
- A desire to deliver excellence in scientific communication, and a strong interest in the pharmaceutical and scientific industry