|Job Title:||Medical Editor|
|Contract Type:||Immediate Start Graduate Role|
|Contact Name:||Jodie Murray|
|Job Published:||November 01, 2018 08:41|
Job Location: Buckinghamshire (Commutable from Chesham, High Wycombe, Aylesbury, North London etc.)
Job Salary: Competitive
Job Type: Permanent, full-time
Job Sectors: Scientific Jobs / Medical Communications Jobs / Medical Writer Jobs / Life Science Jobs / Graduate Jobs / Graduate Science Jobs / Medical Editor Jobs / Editorial Jobs
This is an exciting opportunity for a scientific graduate to join a Medical Education agency who specialise in promoting the best healthcare solutions for their clients.
As a Medical Editor you will be expected to join the editorial team, working on a range of educational products. As you will need to liaise with the company clients, an ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic and knowledgeable individual. They will have a confident approach to presenting any medical science information to the stakeholders.
- Maintaining and ensuring an excellent standard of any communication materials you produce
- Upholding a thorough understanding of all clients' needs
- Develop a range of projects from beginning to end e.g. eLearning modules, events materials, working party guidelines, emails etc.
- Assist the team in any mentoring or further training that junior employees may need
- All work must be in compliance with ABPI (an initial understanding of ABPI will be preferred)
- A Masters of PhD in a Life Science or Pharmaceutical subject
- Excellent communication skills are important, as well as organisational skills and effective time-management
- You must be a driven individual with a passionate interest in pharmaceuticals
- Applicants with both digital and print project experience, as well as previous medical communication experience, will be desirable candidates
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's