Job Location: Buckinghamshire (Commutable from Chesham, High Wycombe, Aylesbury, North London etc.)
Job Salary: Competitive
Job Type: Permanent, full-time
Job Sectors: Scientific Jobs / Medical Communications Jobs / Medical Writer Jobs / Life Science Jobs / Graduate Jobs / Graduate Science Jobs / Medical Editor Jobs / Editorial Jobs
This is an exciting opportunity for a scientific graduate to join a Medical Education agency who specialise in promoting the best healthcare solutions for their clients.
As a Medical Editor you will be expected to join the editorial team, working on a range of educational products. As you will need to liaise with the company clients, an ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic and knowledgeable individual. They will have a confident approach to presenting any medical science information to the stakeholders.
- Maintaining and ensuring an excellent standard of any communication materials you produce
- Upholding a thorough understanding of all clients' needs
- Develop a range of projects from beginning to end e.g. eLearning modules, events materials, working party guidelines, emails etc.
- Assist the team in any mentoring or further training that junior employees may need
- All work must be in compliance with ABPI (an initial understanding of ABPI will be preferred)
- A Masters of PhD in a Life Science or Pharmaceutical subject
- Excellent communication skills are important, as well as organisational skills and effective time-management
- You must be a driven individual with a passionate interest in pharmaceuticals
- Applicants with both digital and print project experience, as well as previous medical communication experience, will be desirable candidates