Graduate Medical Communications Associate - Life Science
Job Location: Cambridge
Job Salary: Highly competitive
Job Benefits: Pension Scheme, Good Holiday Allowance, Bonus, Training
Our client, an expanding and innovative Medical Communications agency based in Cambridgeshire, are on the lookout for exceptional science graduates to join their family-knit team.
Our client provides high quality communication material to the healthcare industry in the form of manuscripts, slide kits, training programmes and dossiers etc.
This job is suitable for talented life science graduates, who know they want a career in Medical Communications, but aren't yet sure which route to choose out of Medical Writing and Editing.
Job responsibilities include an array or duties crossing over between writing and editing. You will be assisting with the proofreading and editing, checking for grammatical or spelling errors where necessary. You will also be tasked with assisting in the writing team, undertaking literature research and data analysis, preparing manuscripts and other documentation.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience across the whole Medical Communications agency, with a view to specialising further down the line.
- A 2:1 or above in a Life Science or Pharmaceutical degree background
- Master's and PhD graduates also welcome
- Strong proofreading skills, a keen eye for detail and a passion for scientific communications
- Exceptional command of the English language, both written and oral
- Evidence of writing either from university projects or theses, blogs, university newsletters etc.