This is an exciting opportunity for a mathematics graduate who can transfer their skills over to a recruitment environment, primarily conducting mathematic based interviews.
Our Client is an established trading and marketing company looking for an enthusiastic, highly-motivated graduate who works well in a close team of people and can apply a hands-on approach to all aspects of this role.
- Screen and process suitable applications
- Conduct interviews
- Provide all candidates with a seamless, enjoyable experience
- Manage various recruitment projects
- Handle HR administrative duties
- Communicate regularly with candidates
- 1st Class or 2:1 degree in Mathematics
- Professional experience is desired but not essential
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Reliable and Flexible
- Strong ability to work