Marketing Manager - Life Sciences
|Job Type||Immediate Start Graduate Role|
|Salary||£30000 - £50000 per annum|
|Sector||Science and Research|
Marketing Manager (Bioscience)
Job Location: Oxfordshire, South East England (Commutable from Oxford, Swindon, Abingdon, Reading, Newbury etc.)
Job Salary: Competitive
Job Sectors: Scientific Marketing / Marketing Jobs / Marketing Executive / SEO / Google Analytics
Job Details: 25 days holiday plus 2-3 for Christmas closure, WPA Medical Health, pension matching to 4%, international travel possibility
Our client, a leading provider of products within scientific research, are looking for a Marketing Manager to join their growing team. The company contribute towards scientific discovery through the provision of innovative life science technology and products for R&D within the medical, cosmetics, nutrition and other sectors. They have been established for 35 years now and work with scientific manufacturers, universities and biotech companies as examples.
They are currently looking to expand their company further by bringing in an experienced and innovative Marketing Manager. Post Covid, you will re-build our marketing campaigns, manage important in-person events, evaluate our marketing performance metrics, and continue to develop their new website and social media strategy.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating and executing their marketing strategy. They need to be a 'roll your sleeves up hands on person'. You will need to have excellent data skills and knowledge of marketing automation. A major project will be participating in the integration of their Magento based site with a new ERP system (Odoo). A new CRM system will be key- that will be your pride and joy!
You will have a strong marketing background with excellent communication skills and attention to detail. If you have life science background all the better!
- Define, plan and execute the marketing and communication activities
- Coordinate all marketing activities to generate leads
- Collaborate with other teams to promote offerings
- Enhance digital marketing strategies and lead website/ERP/CRM integration
- Track performance of all marketing campaigns
- Be responsible for clean data and customer satisfaction at the interface
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Marketing or related
- 3+ years' experience in marketing
- Experience of working in the Life Science sector is desirable but not essential
- Great attitude towards work, with the ability to take ownership of the department and drive success in the business