Laboratory Technician - Materials Testing
Job Location: Northamptonshire (commutable from Northampton, Brixworth, Kettering, Wellingborough, Corby etc.)
Job Salary: £15-17k, opportunities for progression
Job Details: Full Time, permanent. Possible flexible working hours
Job Sectors: Chemistry Jobs / Chemistry Lab Jobs / Laboratory Technician Jobs / Science Jobs / Graduate Lab Jobs / Graduate Chemistry Jobs / Materials Testing Jobs / Materials Science Jobs
We are currently working with a well-known material testing company in Northamptonshire who are looking to hire a Chemistry or Materials Science related graduate to start as soon as possible.
The company are well established and have been operating for almost 100 years now, serving customers worldwide. They have a positive history of hiring graduates and progressing them throughout the company, offering good benefits and training opportunities.
- Responsible for testing PPE equipment
- Working to the British and European standards checking that the products stand up to regulations
- Writing lab and test reports
- Communicating with customers over email and by phone also.
- A degree in a Chemistry or Material Science related subject
- Experience in the lab for university or in industry
- An interest in testing materials in a lab-based setting
- Good communication skills
- A driving license and own car are desirable but not essential