|Job Title:||Laboratory Technician|
|Contract Type:||Immediate Start Graduate Role|
|Salary:||£17000 - £20000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Mark Newland|
|Job Published:||February 12, 2021 10:00|
Job Location: Surrey - Commutable from Woking, Epsom, Leatherhead, Sutton, Crawley etc
Job Salary: Competitive dependent upon experience
Job Type: Full Time Permanent
Job Sectors: Chemistry Jobs/ Formulation Science Jobs/ Cosmetic Science Jobs/ Laboratory Jobs / Lab Jobs
We are currently working with an innovative chemical formulation company to help find an enthusiastic candidate to join their R&D team. The successful candidate will be joining a modern laboratory and office based in Surrey with an enthusiastic and supportive team.
Our client supplies a range of companies with a variety of cosmetic products, from skin care to toiletries. As a Laboratory Technician, you will assist the chemists with various technical administration and laboratory duties.
This is a long-term Laboratory Technician role, and will be 50% admin based, and 50% based in the laboratory. Although some experience would be great, it is not an essential requirement as full training is provided.
- Working in the lab to make and fill batches of formulations
- Measuring specifications of formulations
- Calibration of pH meters and preparing solutions
- Keeping the lab clean and organised
- Keeping the lab well stocked keeping records up to date
- Preparing and sending deliveries to clients as well as answering the phone
- 2:1 or 1st class degree within a scientific subject e.g., Chemistry, Formulation, Cosmetics etc.
- Experience in industry is preferred but not essential
- If you enjoy baking or cooking, this is the role for you!
- Must be observant with a keen attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's