|Job Title:||Lab Technician|
|Contract Type:||Immediate Start Graduate Role|
|Contact Name:||Mark Newland|
|Job Published:||February 07, 2020 17:46|
Job Location: Norwich, East Anglia
Job Salary: Competitive Dependent on Experience
Job Details: Generous holidays, Pension, normal working hours
Job Sectors: Plant Biology Jobs / Plant Science Jobs / Molecular Biology Jobs / Biology Jobs / Tissue Culture Jobs
Our client, a company that specialises in plant sciences and molecular microbiology, are looking for a recent or experienced Lab Technician to join their team.
They are looking for someone educated to PhD level or master's level with experience in plant transformation techniques and tissue culture.
- Preparation of growth media solutions for plants and microorganisms
- Proactively deliver the operational laboratory support managing workload and service levels as required by the research group(s)
- Preventative maintenance, cleaning & documentation of several laboratory instruments including incubators, tissue culture hoods, water baths, etc.
- Using autoclave to sterilise media and biological waste
- A BSc, MSc or PhD in Molecular Biology or Life Science subject
- Experience in industry is highly preferred
- Experience and knowledge of plant transformation techniques, tissue culturing and making transgenic lines
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's