Job Location: Wiltshire (Commutable from Swindon, Bath, Southampton, Oxford, Bristol etc.)
Job Salary: Highly competitive
Job Start Date: June/ July Job Benefits: Annual bonus scheme, Childcare Voucher Scheme, Private Medical Insurance, Social Activities, Breakfasts & more!
Job Sectors: IT Graduate Jobs, QA Jobs, Software Testing Jobs, Software Analyst Jobs, IT Graduate Schemes, Computer Science Graduate Jobs
Our client, a digital publication agency, is on a mission to enhance the education system. They want to offer everybody the chance to access relevant & informative educational content. Their aim is to provide this content in a fun, accessible, unique and collaborative way.
They work with many leading educational institutions to allow their materials to be visible to the online community and easily accessible to all.
As a Junior Test Analyst, you will be responsible for ensuring that the software being produced is acceptable for the customer base. You will:
- Understand and evaluate software requirements
- Prepare and execute manual and automated test plans/ scripts
- Engage with the editorial and development teams to pass along feedback
- Inform internally and externally of bugs and issues
- Provide User Experience feedback
- Knowledge of the Software Development life cycle
- Skilled in a variety of programming languages (particularly front-end development)
- UX knowledge
- Testing experience would be desirable, however, training will be given