£24,000 to £28,000 Per Annum
Graduate Job - Agency Client
- Educated to degree level in an Electronic Engineering, Mechatronics, Systems Engineering or Logistics
- Existing knowledge of SketchUp and AutoCAD
- Familiarity with material flow and manufacturing principles
- Able to use analytics to develop solutions
A world renowned specialist in automation solutions for the logistics sector. The company has an established reputation within healthcare and warehouse automation.
- Assessment of existing customer operations to identify areas of opportunity
- Carry out detailed analysis of complex customer data in order to summarise business performance, trends and future requirements
- Creation of optimal material flow principles and design that deliver customer benefit based around lifetime costs and key customer value
- Development and evaluation of possible distribution and fulfilment concepts and solutions that meet customer requirements and values
- Compilation of documentation and presentations for customers
- Use and development of standard solution optimisation and assessment tools
- Asking for design proposals and quotations from sub suppliers in conjunction with the central/local purchasing function.
- Support development of software strategies that align to optimise the overall solution design
- Review solutions, technical specifications and drawings.