|Contract Type:||Immediate Start Graduate Role|
|Location:||Newcastle upon Tyne|
|Job Published:||April 30, 2019 11:57|
Location: Newcastle-upon-Tyne, North East
Salary: up to £25K DOE
Job Type: Full Time
Start Date: ASAP
An opportunity has arisen for a computer science or software engineering graduate to join an in-house software development team and help to enhance their services to its clients.
You will be responsible for identifying, developing, implementing and maintaining the web based IT System.
- Identify and develop IT based systems to enhance customer experiences
- Implement IT systems in co-ordination with the management team and operational staff
- Maintain IT systems and all associated databases ensuring 100% availability on existing systems.
Ideal candidate would have:
- Graduate in Computer Science or related subject
- Some commercial experience using PHP, ideally with a major modern framework such as Symfony or Laravel.
- Experience with a relational database system, ideally MySQL/MariaDB
Experience with the following technology is desirable:
- Amazon AWS
- Automated testing
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
React.js Software Developer
£22000 - £25000 per annum
Graduate Software Developer
Data Engineering & Analytics - Junior Professional & Graduate Program
Full Stack Developer
Computer Scientist Role for Children's Education Social Enterprise (CS120)