Junior Network / IT Systems Engineer
|Job Title:||Junior Network / IT Systems Engineer|
|Contract Type:||Immediate Start Graduate Role|
|Salary:||£20000 - £22000|
|Start Date:||1st August 2019|
|Job Published:||May 21, 2019 12:23|
A small training consultancy in an exciting sector is looking to employ a Junior Network / IT Systems Engineer.
- Candidate will be primarily involved in supporting a new IT training programme, as well as implementing the associated classroom software & hardware infrastructure.
- Due to the small team, flexibility is required to assist with various other aspects of running the business.
- Successful candidate will have an annual performance review, salary increase and bonus. Occasional international travel to be expected. (USA, Monaco)
- Degree in IT/computing, including an in-depth knowledge of IP networks and the OSI model
- Cisco systems experience. Ideally certified to CCENT level
- Full UK Passport
- Full UK driving licence
- Microsoft windows server, VMWare, storage systems
- Familiarisation with computer hardware and components
- Experience in digital marketing or website design
- Experience with audio-visual / entertainment systems
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's