A top independent healthcare advertising agency based in central London is looking for a trainee copywriter to join its expanding creative department. Our clients include pharmaceutical and medical equipment companies.
Copywriting for medical advertising and promotion involves understanding disease areas, science and technology and having the ability to distil the information and write succinctly and persuasively to help our clients talk to healthcare professionals (HCPs) about their drugs and equipment, and to patients about disease areas.
As a trainee copywriter, you’ll be expected to work independently or alongside an Art Director on a diverse mix of prescription medicines and disease awareness campaigns, reporting into one of the Creative Directors. You’ll develop your writing skills to communicate technical information to different target audiences, including HCPs, patients and consumers.
• Planning and writing print and digital advertising and promotional materials aimed at HCPs and patients / consumers
• Proofreading documents and checking scientific accuracy
• Fully referencing materials for client review and approval
• Making sure all materials adhere to ABPI, MHRA and client legislation
• Attending internal and client meetings
• Researching therapy areas through peer-reviewed literature
Minimum skills required
• A degree in life sciences
• Excellent command of written English
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Exceptional attention to detail
Closing date for application: 31st August 2017