Are you either a recent graduate or junior professional within financial services, a junior analyst, developer or project manager, with 1 to 2 years’ commercial experience after graduating?
Want to embark on a career in one of the most lucrative sectors, Data Analytics and Big Data Engineering?
If so, then we have just the solution for you!
The secret is out and the mad rush is on to leverage data analytics tools and techniques for competitive advantage. Organisations around the world want to embrace this opportunity and at Kubrick Group we hire the smartest brains to help them achieve it.
We work heavily in the finance, energy, e-commerce, and retail sector. Our projects have included helping retailers predict fashion trends, car manufacturers project sales of new models and even hospitals understand the real reason for the growth in patient numbers in their A&E departments. As a Data Analyst you will help our clients answer hugely significant questions that will shape their thinking for the future.
If this interests you and you're looking to work in the most exciting, challenging and rewarding of environments; apply to Kubrick Group to join the Data Analytics and Big Data Engineering Program. We offer industry specific and certified training in our London Centre alongside a competitive salary followed by various consulting assignments with some of the best businesses in the world.
What you’ll do
· Get paid to be trained, we pay you to learn
· Learn the right skills that are in demand, and apply them in exciting data projects
· Learn from the best in the industry, our courses are designed by industry figure heads
· Get a mentor, our mentors have been there, seen it and done it
· Have earning potential of circa £50,000 after 3 years’ employment
What we need from you
· Passion about data and the story it can tell an organisation to enable it to make better decisions
· Curious, analytical and great at solving problems
· Flexible and adaptable communicator, you can tell a great factual story that will suit the audience
· Committed to producing high quality solutions
· Educated to degree level with at least A level mathematics or statistics
· Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
· Geographic flexibility throughout the UK and the desire to work as a consultant
We would love to hear from you and see how you can help our clients.
Send us a cover letter and your CV and let’s make this happen! – don’t forget to mention the start date you are interested in the subject box or your cover letter.
£25,000.00 + 14% bonus after training in the first year; rising to
£32,000.00 + 16% bonus in the second year.
19th May 2017 for start on 22nd / 25th May 2017
12th Jun 2017 for start on 21st August or October 2017